Salesforce Marketing Cloud
JD: Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Experience: 5 to 7 years
· Minimum work experience: 5 years of software development(Salesforce) and 2+ years of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
· Hands-on experience on different channels of Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Web Studio, Social Studio, Mobile Studio, Interaction Studio, Advertisement Studio
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to conceptualize and communicate highly detailed technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Experience in configuring Marketing Cloud Connector with Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud.
· Understanding of the nuances of email HTML, with a working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
· Ability to take initiative as well as lead, motivate, and oversee teams to produce results
· Proven success in the design, development, test, and deployment of third-party integrations with Salesforce
· Solid understanding of relational databases, with expertise in writing SQL statements for data extraction
· Experience building segments and deploying dynamic content
· Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integrations capabilities
· Provide technical consultation on Salesforce Marketing Cloud Tool Set and solutions.
· Execute advanced configuration/development activities. Conduct end to end solution testing and validation
· Certification Marketing Cloud Developer and Email Specialist – Must
· Salesforce Developer Certification – Platform developer 1 – Preferred
· Experience with Community Cloud - a plus.
· Experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, and Lightning Web Components - a plus.
· Experience with ETL or middleware tools - a plus