Salesforce Business Analyst/ Functional Consultant
Position: Salesforce Business Analyst/ Functional Consultant
Skills: CPQ, salesforce
- 5 Years + experience as a Business Analyst/ Functional Consultant in Salesforce Domain.
- Must have hands-on experience in the implementation of CPQ projects.
- Certified in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and CPQ.
- Experience in Onshore- Offshore working model.
- Understands business strategy and objectives by studying the business function, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats. Elicits and documents functional requirements and test strategies for technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Possesses an advanced level understanding of BA, QA/QC professional standards, business processes, workflows, methodologies and leading practices.
- Directs and monitors BA and QA/QC activities to ensure the traceability and optimum coverage of business requirements by defined test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Collaborates with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business model and the detailed function requirements
- Establishes the estimation of requirements documentation and testing efforts for various projects and initiatives
- Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end-user and customer needs. Manages the Product Backlog for a product, working with the Technical Delivery Manager to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project
- Works with Technical Delivery Manager and end-users to plan and execute User Acceptance
- Participates in reviews of plans associated with project execution.
- Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
- Ensures communication of Change Management activities and confirms solution and schedule adaptability.