Salesforce Technical Lead
Job Description: Salesforce Technical Lead
Experience: 6 to 8 Years
Work Location: Multiple
Mandatory Skills: Lightning, Apex coding, Triggers, Visual pages
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
- Perform unit testing for the module assigned and take ownership of delivering the module with minimal functional and technical errors.
- Should be flexible to extend working hours in some critical project phases
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instances.
- Manage the coding best practices for Salesforce
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework
- Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
- Customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
- Customizing object page layouts and profile-based layout assignment.
- Creating Work and Approval Flow
- Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL). Must be able to speak to limitations of languages and differences between SoQL and SQL.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
- Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum work experience:
- 6- 7 years of software development and 4 /5 year of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- Salesforce Developer Certification – Platform developer 1 & 2
- Experience developing customer-facing applications
- Experience in Salesforce community development
- Experience in Agile methodology