IT Administrator Job Description:
We are seeking a results-oriented IT administrator to manage our company's computer infrastructure and supervise our IT department. You will be upgrading and installing hardware and software, performing troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and servers.
IT Administrator Responsibilities:
• Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
• Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
• Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
• Creating user accounts and performing access control.
• To manage help desk creating company email ID & Dealing with technical issues.
• Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
• Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.