Power Point Presentation - Internship
JOB ROLE - POWERPOINT PRESENTATION INTERNSHIP
- The role largely involves being the visual business communicators, providing creative support to the sales team
- Working in collaboration with the sales function to take a concept and turn it into a visual masterpiece.
- Customize and produce PowerPoint presentations and proposal documents, templates, infographics representations for clients.
- Must be able to understand requirements and flavour to develop creative concepts and incorporate them into the outputs
- Understand the latest PowerPoint trends and designs and can add visuals, charts, and graphics to create presentations that capture the client's attention
- Develop and design presentations primarily in PowerPoint that advance key business objectives and tell the story through clean, concise, and well-organized slides.
- Will distill clear messaging while incorporating smart visual solutions that make a difference at high-stakes meetings that affect major business decisions.
- This role will require someone who can leverage their strategic thinking and analytical skills to generate infographics, data-visualizations, and synthesize paragraphs of text into concise ideas.
- Responsible for picking the color, font, and other aspects of the presentation in line with brand guidelines and aesthetic and professional sense.
- Analyze the requirements and create high-impact PowerPoint presentations and image-centric design works, which will help enhance the visual impact of the presentation.
- A bachelors degree experience in creating business PowerPoint
- Proven expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint including Icons, Infographics and enhanced
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to create aesthetic presentation
- Passion for quality and on-time delivery
- Strong visualization skills needed. Perform as a multi-tasker and should be able to