GCP Cloud Architect
- 5 to 7 years of demonstrated experience deploying and supporting public cloud Infrastructure (GCP as primary) with hybrid cloud environments.
- Ability to manage many cases simultaneously, prioritizing appropriately. . Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, Storage, virtual networks, load balancers, IAM, policies), execution of scripting, and monitoring automation. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration.
- Experience with Cloud IaaS and DevOps Platforms like Terraform, Automation, or equivalent technology.
- Ability to communicate with customers, developers, and other disciplines of systems administration.
- Experience with public cloud infrastructures, Google Cloud IaaS services Google Cloud Professional (GCP), Microsoft Azure, or other public cloud providers.
- Certifications in any of the following: GCP Certified Associate Engineer, GCP Certified Solutions Architect, MCSA Cloud Platform, MCSA Azure Solutions Architect, or equivalent cloud certification.
- Hands-on Experience and understanding of Google Cloud Infrastructure, primarily on the IaaS model.
- Experience with any of the Configuration Management (Cloud shell, Jenkins, Ansible).
- Experience with Cloud Formation Templates, Terraform, etc. . Hands-on Experience with GCP Foundation, Storage bucket, Backup, Disaster Recovery, VPC networks, IAM, Stack driver, Troubleshooting, and Cloud Security.
- Experience with managed code or scripting competency (PowerShell, Python, JSON, and YML). . Understand the requirement & Plan/Design/Execute new strategy/projects in GCP.
- Experience with continuous Cost Optimization in GCP.
- Knowledge/Experience with GCP PaaS services.
- Hands-on Experience in managing on-premise and public cloud infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
- Participate in Sev1, Sev2 incident calls, work with Team towards resolving the issues on-premise (DC) and in Google Cloud.