Business Development Associate
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads
to support the Enterprise Sales Directors. This individual will be a highly motivated, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Develop new business via mass communication such as sending high-quality, personalized and content focused emails/LinkedIn outreach and other social media platforms to introduce the aNumak & Company solutions and identify appropriate Leads within the target market
- Cold/Warm calling to leaders at C - level and above
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Work with the Director of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently achieve monthly goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills.
- Experience in handling external data sources for lead generation.
- Ability to open doors at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Superlative commitment, flexibility and motivation to stay focused and generate high quality leads.
- Familiarity with MS excel (analysing spreadsheets and charts).
- Excellent communication and Negotiation Skills, ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Ability to collaborate with team members, Self-Motivated and organized.
- CTC upto 2.4 L/PA (after successful completion of the internship)
- Exposure to International market and Clients
- Experience certificate
- Internship letter