Thank you for using aNumak&company!
At aNumak&comapny, we want to be your best partner and offer you your best experience. To do that, our mission was to collect some data, and we only did it on a proper legal basis. So we wrote this policy to help you understand the kind of data we collect, how we collect it, and what choices you have.
How do we collect data?
2. We get technical info.
3. Do we collect sensitive data?
We don’t seek to collect sensitive data through this website. However, in the cases we have to do so, we will ask for your consent. Sensitive data refers to data that may require special consent from you, including your race, political or religious opinion, physical or mental health, and criminal convictions.
4. What are your rights?
You have the right to the following:
- Request access to your personal information.
- Request to no longer process your personal information.
- Request the erasure of your personal information.
- Request portability of your personal information.
5. Our website may include:
Logo to our partners’ websites
6. How long will we retain your info with us?
- As long as there is a relationship between us
- As long as your account is active
- As long as you associate with us
7. Do we combine and analyze personal data?
8. Do we share your data with a third party?
We do not share your information with any third party.
9. Do we send targeted e-mails?
We only send commercial e-mails to those who have subscribed to us. Our e-mails typically involve cookies, web beacons, and other technologies when you open, read, or delete them. When you open a link you receive from aNumak&comapny; we will receive cookies too.
10. Contact us
1. We request permission
We don’t collect any data before voluntarily sharing your name, phone number, and email address through a subscription. However, if you connect through another third-party account, like Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn, we use those accounts to improve our experience.